CCI (Competition Commission of India) Recruitment 2017 Detailed Vacancy Information –
Total No. of Posts – 31 posts
Name And No. of Posts –
1. Director (Law) – 01
2. Director (Economics) – 01
3. Director (Financial Analysis) – 01
4. Joint Director (Law) – 01
5. Joint Director (Economics) – 01
6. Deputy Director (Law) – 07
7. Deputy Director (Economics) – 02
8. Deputy Director (Financial Analysis) – 03
9. Office Manager (Corporate Service) – 13
10. Office Manager (Library Services) – 01
Age Limit – All the Candidates must have his/her Age between 40 to 45 Years (Post 1-3), 35 to 40 Years (Post 4,5).Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 33 Years (Post 6-8), 28 Years (Post 9,10).
- If You Need More Information Regarding Age Relaxation then please read if Detailed Notification, which is given at the end of the post.
Educational Qualification – All the Candidates Must have done Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or similar Education qualification from any University which one approved by the IGNOU.. If You Need More Information Regarding This Recruitment/Vacancy, then please read if Detailed Notification, which is given at the end of the post.
Selection Process – All the Candidates will got their Selection by their Performance at/in Written Exam, Interview .
Pay Scale – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 8900/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/7600/- Grade Pay (Post 6-10) .
Application Fee – For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply – All the Candidates, who wants to Apply for this Recruitment/Vacancy, can Get Application Form (or Download) from the Official Website http://www.cci.gov.in. Once you Successfully Filled the Complete Application Form, You Must have to Send Hard Copy of all the relevant Documents which required in the selection Process, and then send it to given Address In the Official Notification before or on 18th August 2017.
Address –Deputy Director (HR Division) , Competition Commission of India, 3rd Floor, Hindustan Times House,18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi–110001 .