SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed/ ECCE-JBT Online Application Form 2017/ SCERT Delhi Online Admission 2017 for D.El.Ed & ECCE Course
The State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT) has announced D.El.Ed. & ECCE Courses online application form at the schools in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The candidates wants to make their career in teaching line they can apply for SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed/ ECCE-JBT Online Application Form 2017. The online form will available very soon. In June 2017 the D.ED Admissions 2017-19 Online Form will available. SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed. & Early Childhood Caring & Education (ECCE) for the Academic Session 2017 – 2018 is available here.
Delhi SCERT JBT Application Form 2017-19 Apply Online
The State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT) invites online application form for ECCE/ D.EL.ED 2017-19 courses, apply online from the second week of June 2017. SCERT ECCE/ D.EL.ED JBT Registration Form link has mentioned our site. They can visit the link and apply online form. Check here qualification, mode of selection, online form fee, age limit, and other more details.
SCERT Delhi ECCE/ D.EL.ED Details 2017-18
- Name of Organization: State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT)
- Name of Courses: ECCE/ D.EL.ED JBT
- Region: Delhi
- Category: Application Form
- Apply Mode: Online
- Last Date: June 2017
- Official Site:scertdelhiadmission.org
- Selection Process: Good Academic Result
D.Ed (De.El.Ed/ JBT) Entrance Test 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates who have qualified in 12th class from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with good marks they are able to apply for online for D.Ed De.El.Ed/ JBT Entrance Test 2017 Application Form from our page. The Delhi SCERT Merit List 2017 will announce very soon on the official site.
How to Apply: Step to apply D.Ed (De.El.Ed/ JBT) Entrance Exam 2017 Online Form
- Log on the Delhi SCERT official site
- Go to news/ notification box
- Select their ECCE/ D.EL.ED Application Form 2017
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copy
- Pay online form fee
- Take admission form hard copy for future reference
Click Here – Apply Online Application Form
Delhi ECCE/ D.EL.ED Application Form Fee 2017
|1. Through Bank Challan / Debit / Credit Card for the Applicants visiting the State Council of Educational Research & Training Office, Defence Colony||Rs. 300/-|
|2. For the Candidates applying from Home / Residence||Rs. 250/-|
SCERT Delhi ECCE/ D.EL.ED Age Limit 2017
For the SCERT Delhi ECCE/ D.EL.ED Admission 2017-19 Form, candidate’s age should not cross to 24 years as on 30th September 2017.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in intermediate.
- They will be selected on the merit based on the best of 5 subjects of 12th class examination.
- In case of Tie, the marks obtained by the aspirants shall be taken into consideration.
Document Required at the Time of Admission:
Candidates should carry original and self-attested copies at the admission time:
- Original certificate of Senior Secondary/ Secondary Exam
- Marks sheet/ certificate if any
- Medical fitness certificate from recognized MBBS/ MD/ MS Doctor
- Cast Certificate
D.ED Admissions 2017-19, D.El.ED | JBT Entrance Test Notification
The candidates want admission in State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT) D.El.Ed. & ECCE after 12th Class, they can apply D.ED Admissions 2017-19 D.El.ED Online Application Form in June 2017. On our page we have uploaded candidate qualification, selection mode, age limit and online application form process etc.
<a style="display:none" rel="follow" href="http://megatheme.ir/" title="قالب وردپرس">قالب وردپرس</a>